Thursday, January 19, 2012

Stop Being Selfish


Share on Facebook Here========================>>>>>>>>>>>
If you Like, RETWEET HERE============>>>>
And Comment Below!


I was watching a training today that was in the back office of  MLSP and I had a realization that not only had I been making excuses for not doing the things I needed to do for my business, but I had also not realized that something had happened to me today that could have substantial value to me and others.  People you have got to be aware of the things that happen to you in your day that my serve as inspiration to others.  You have power that you probably aren't really aware of. Maybe your afraid to share for whatever reason.  Well decide today that your going to stop doing what you have been doing and start doing what you need to do.

Anyways earlier today I was calling some leads on craigslist when I called upon a gentleman that my heart went out to.  He had a speech impediment and it seemed to give him quite a bit of trouble.  And when we were speaking on the phone with a tone I cant describe he asked me if he needed to send me a resume.  The way he said it almost brought me to tears.  I felt for him, because growing up I was the subject of hazing and I feel for people who have gone through that like I have.  I could tell that he was down on his luck and needed something.  At that point I said to him I have got something here that I believe will definitely help you if your open to it.  He was ready to sign up but didn't have the money.  I said when could you get it because it is a very small fee to join my company.  He said "Next Wendnesday" I said great I cant wait to help you.  What I didnt realize at the time was how many people he could inspire.  If this gentleman spent his time working the business and does what I tell him to I think he can really do well at this, which that in itself is powerful enough to inspire lots of people.

There are things that will hinder you in life or MLM fear being probably the biggest thing.  So stop being afraid of what people will think or say about the things you do.  All that matters is weather your happy in the end, keep an open mind though because some people might be telling you things that you think are critical just to help you.  This business is all about learning and improving.  Your going to have to get used to improving or else things will not turn out well for you.  Well thats all I have for today hope I helped some of you folks and lets make the end of this week great.

No comments:

Post a Comment