Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The 100 Day Challenge ( OMG ITS HERE) Sell your cat.....

Well its that time of year again where the big boys Adam and Jordan give us 100 days of glory.  I am really excited to be a part of this event it is sure to build up your motivation.  You might be asking why this is a big deal?  The 100 day challenge is great for so many reasons, but for times sake I am going to just narrow it down to a couple reasons.  First off I am excited about this because I am getting to be part of a huge mastermind group lead by these guys Adam and Jordan.  They are incredible people. I was fortunate enough to meet them when I was at live the dream and I was extremely impressed by them.  Another reason this is challenge is so great is its FREE, if you were to take a challenge similar to this you would have to pay $500-1000.  The challenge officially began last week and after listening to the introduction on their splash page I was amazed.  Why, because if you want to be apart of this challenge your going to have to work HARD and your going to be held accountable. Which is something I struggle with in my business opportunity. And last I am excited because they gave us the ability to bring more people into this thing, WOAH that was a shocker. I am going to get to invite people to get training worth over a $1000 for FREE heck yeah.

So the first reason why this thing is going to be an incredible experience is there is already a lot of buzz going on about it.  What does that mean for you?  Well if you know what to do , a talented or even barely skilled marketer can use it to there advantage.  Buzz means people are catching on, they are interested.  What can that do for your business?  Well it can give you some interested prospects which is what we as network marketers want.  Think about it? Only a really dedicated top earner mind would be interested in this type of project, so if people that have the right mindset to succeed in this business find this they will go crazy.  They most likely are struggling in their business opportunity, maybe they have a bad sponsor, or a bunch of other things that might be holding them back.  This event gives YOU the chance to fish for really good motivated people, and you just might catch a bunch of them.

Also I am really excited because I am going to get to have access to group training with Adam and Jordan.  Unless you have met these guys you really don't know how cool they are. They are like distributor magnets.  I got to hang out with them at the bar at live the dream.  I wont go into details but it was insane we had a blast.  And after spending that weekend with and around them, and I realized what great guys they are.  If you would like to get a better feel for how cool they are just check them out on YOUTUBE.

This mastermind 100 day challenge is also FREE did you get that it's FREE so why would you not take the opportunity to receive a 100 days of free training from two of the best marketers on the planet.  Let me put this into perspective for you.  Todd Falcone's prospecting challenge costs at least more than $500 and it is set up the same way.  And Adam and Jordan are offering it for FREE.  What do you have to lose its not like your paying anything.  Plus your getting $1000 dollars worth of training plus you might make money off the whole thing.

The last reason I am excited about this challenge is its going to be HARD, it is going to push me into places I have never been.  It is going to help me grow as a individual and tackle the inner demons that I have been avoiding for so long. The hardest thing for me in my business is staying on track going after the cold market, prospecting, being organized, and following through.  And I know without a doubt in my mind that if I want to get better the only way its going to happen is if I give this challenge everything I have got.

So here is the deal do you want more mlm leads?  You have a choice you can keep doing the stuff your doing right now and get little or no success.  Or you can choose to make a change in your life, I personally want to make enough money to help my friends and family.  Give more to my community and help people who are struggling like me.  You need to ask yourself (HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?).  If your happy with mediocre results than keep doing what hasen't worked so far.  If your tired of struggling, and tired of feeling alone having your friends and family ridicule you for going after your dreams than sign up plug in and lets GO.




No comments:

Post a Comment