Friday, March 16, 2012

Is FREE training REAL?

Today I was listening to a mentoring program, and I thought of a idea of a good subject  to cover today on my blog. I find that many Network Marketers have  no good funnel systems in place for their new reps. If they do generally it is not effective. Systems are very important in my opinion because they allow new reps to have some sort of path to follow. When they have these tools they tend to stay longer, and are therefore probably more likely to produce better results.Your probably saying to yourself system what do you mean by system? A system is basically something that the new reps can plug into that will:

  • Train them
  • Coach them
  • Guide them
  • Something that they can easily implement. 

If you are new to MLM you might say well my company does that.They may very well do that , but from my experience they normally don't give very good advice. This is because they haven't actually built a MLM themselves, or they are just focused on product sales with no practical marketing tactics. There is nothing wrong with knowledgeable about your product.  In fact I recommend that you be able to speak intelligently about it. But, VERY VERY VERY few people in this world truly understand how to build a successful business that pays a residual income.  Even fewer people know how to teach people ,and by people I mean individuals from all backgrounds and skill sets.

To be honest with you for the longest time I thought I would never be able to find someone with a system that I could easily plug my downline into. Fortunately there is a system out there that offers a great solution to this.  let me explain here are some common issues you or your team will face in a MLM business and how this system tackles them.  


Quality MLM Leads- most distributors struggle getting leads period, but once you have been in MLM for a bit sifting through crap leads all day becomes a HUGE pain on the ass.  Plus it kills your business's ability to be efficient. How this system works is you send people to a capture page were they can enter to get a free ebook.  This ebook isn't just any old crap.  It is probably one of the best books on the planet as far as value is concerned.  So if the prospect is at all qualified they will enter and read the book.


Finding Leaders- so, so,so important because spending all your time training a lazy distributor who is also a idiot is a real bitch that's just the truth.  Having leaders and quality people in your organization is the most critical feature to creating wealth in your business .  How this is accomplished is halfway through the ebook  you are told to send your WHY to the person who sent you to the ebook.  If they do this and they send you a solid why you connect with them.


Training-  this is something that I had a issue with in my team.  I had a system that was really great, but costs to much for new reps.  So getting them trained was up to me repeating what I learned.  It worked ok but was not highly effective.  The nice thing about this system is it provides training for your people at no cost.

You should really check it out, what do you have to loose really, and you have the world to gain so JUST READ IT.  I promise you wont be dissapointed.  Here is the link:   http://bit.ly/FQiwNi

No comments:

Post a Comment