Monday, March 19, 2012

Emotions R They Keeping You Poor?

Today I was watching a sermon by a famous TV evangelist, and I felt led to write this blog post.  Now to be perfectly honest with you I did not feel like writing one.  But this subject was far to important for both my success and yours to let laziness destroy it.  Plus there are people out there that need MLM help and that's what I am here for.

I realized that some of the things I  haven't been doing lately is due to ignoring my responsibilities.  And my lead generation shows, it hasent been where I would like it to be. Which I take full responsibility for. You see most people succumb to their feelings all the time.  This is something we all do, especially in network marketing.  I can't believe I have let it happen to myself.

So you may ask  what does this have to do with your MLM opportunity.  In plain terms EVERYTHING.  People usually do  whatever they feel like doing whenever they feel like doing it.  Then need help to find a magic bullet. Which will not help you.  If you do find a magic bullet that works be prepared it might work intially but wont last long.  Most of which are scams. Going through life like this may work for a short period of time, however it will not stay that way forever.  In our industry we are paid for productivity a.k.a volume. In MLM we have no boss to answer to.  So this means is in the beginning your passion will drive your motivation to do the things that are boring or tedious.  However after a while you will lose the passion through tough times or burnout.  So if you don't have discipline you will struggle.

How can you overcome this? Here are some things that I do in order to fight this issue within my business.

-Trust in God: he created the heavens and earth if he did that surely he can help you be successful.

- Do what you know you must regardless of how you feel.

- Listen to wise people get mlm help.

- Seek out guidance from others qualified to give you advice ( who are wise/not poor people ). There is nothing wrong with poor people they just might have bad advice in terms of business.

- Network & Care:  networking is the primary function of what we do, yet so many marketers myself included don't do it enough.  It is also important to love and care for everyone.  That way you attract better people and portray yourself as someone who is strong inside and out.

-Focus on product sales.  One of the things I see a lot of pushy reps do that I did a little to much also is focusing to much on recruiting.  I don't even like the word recruiting. I perfer to mentor and sponsor people which is what your supposed to do in this business.

Do you need MLM help I would love to mentor you for FREE no catch.  If this is something you would be interested in schedule an appointment with me on the gadget on the side of my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment