Friday, February 24, 2012

THE ONLY THING YOU NEED

Until recently I spent a MASSIVE amount of time studying people in MLM who I thought were gurus. They seemed extremely knowledgeable and their advice worked decently.  So my thoughts were " Well they have 1,000s of people following them so they must know what they are talking about if they could build a business like that."  It is unfortunate for me as well as you that most of these people are SCAMs.  I know, it  is hard to bear , and you probably don't want to hear it.  Well that's good because I am not hear to sugarcoat things for you.  Or tell you what you want to hear.  I am here to give advice that can potentially get you on a pathway to actually building a flourishing Network Marketing business, that if done correctly will pay you WELL for the rest of you life.  So now we can focus on the point of this post I had to preface the post with this to help you understand that at first I didn't want to believe that these people, that I had looked up to and revered were only trying to keep me in a perpetual state of funding their next vacation by buying the products they told me I needed.  It is IMPORTANT to understand that I am not complaining.  EVERYTHING happens for a reason and GOD challenges us and puts us through things sometimes to teach us valuable lessons.

So the question you might now be asking is "If MOST of the MLM gurus are scams, what works and what can I do to be successful."  That is a awesome question and it is not going to be covered in one post, but the good news is I have a book that covers that topic in a MARVELOUS fashion and I am going to give you access to it for FREE.  Why, well because the people who really know how to build a huge MLM business DONT:

1. Come out with NEW products constantly.
2. Promise You The WORLD but never ANSWER your calls.
3. Charge you for their time.
4. Recruit You and never talk to you again.
5. Lead you down a path of misery.
6. Have Care for your dreams.

I could go on and on with the things that GURUS do that cause you frustration but that is not the point.  So here it is go to this link and read this EBOOK it will change your life.  Besides what else do you have to lose anyway.

http://billgelwick.successin10steps.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment